Digital Sales Executive
Turtle Island News - Canada’s national native multi-media and publishing company is expanding.
Digital Sales Executive required:
If you are seeking a media environment that fosters creativity and innovation, this is the place for you.
As a member of the Digital Sales team in the Media Sales & Marketing department, this position is responsible for managing digital sales accounts by developing strategic creative, out-of-the-box solutions and presenting proposals to existing and potential clients to build revenue in the emerging digital landscape. This involves managing client campaigns from inception to completion through the sales cycle. This strategic position will require the ability to develop new relationships in addition to leveraging existing relationships in order to exceed all sales goals and maximize revenue.
What you bring:
Three years or more of progressive and relevant digital media sales experience combined with an in-depth understanding of the niche digital media landscape including working knowledge of the Internet, web and online media
- A University/College degree or equivalent in the Technology or Media field
- In-depth knowledge of the advertising and broadcast industry.
- Excellent negotiating skills and sales tactics.
- The ability to understand and utilize research material.
- Proficient in MS Excel and Power Point in addition to working knowledge of DoubleClick, Media Metrix and Omniture
- Excellent market knowledge.
- Above average computer skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent relationship management and client service skills, valid drivers licence and ability to work with a team.
Turtle Island News Publications and Multi-Media Inc.,
PO Box 329
2208 Chiefswood Rd.,